Expression of Interest (EOI) for Vendors/Suppliers and Service Providers
Date of Publication: 30 December 2021
PACE Nepal non-profit making Non-Government Organization registered in Jumla district, Nepal. Due to the fact that its’ official established order in 2006 running on need-based movement oriented Multi-disciplinary regions PACE Nepal has worked with imaginative and prescient of organizing equitable societies in which lifestyle of peace is promoted without any discrimination; focusing societies with local’s participation are more advantageous toward development, and peace in Karnali. After the status quo of agency in Jumla in FY 062/63, it has focused on enhancing peace and Human Rights, capability constructing sports in climate exchange, Natural resource control of the nearby through strengthening livelihood and capacity of CBOs, SCOs and In built networks. The project was Implementation by PACE Nepal & funding partners WFP, CARITAS Germany/CARITAS Nepal & Plan International Nepal.
PACE Nepal start from Jumla district and at present working in 4 district of Karnali province. PACE Nepal invites “Expression of Interest” (EOI) along with detailed rate quotations for the relevant services.
- Goods and Services
- FM Broadcasting ( PSA, talk show, Jungle )
- Publication (News, EOI, Poster, pumplet, flyers, book, one pager, flex etc.)
- Food Item (Rice, Lentil, Mix- Pulse (Black , Lentil , Pigeon pea and Mung bean ) , Sugar, Cooking oil, Wheat flour, Salt, Gram (Chick pea), Green Pea (Dry), Kidney bean, Eggs, Pulse , Oil, Salt etc).
- Hardware Item (cement, Iron bar, sand, aggregate and other construction materials etc.)
- Stationary (Pen, marker, copy dairy, brown paper, photocopy paper, news print, maskin tape, meta card, scale, gas heater etc)
- Transportation ( Jumla to tatopani, sinja, tila, hima, Kanakasundari, Patarasi, Gamgadi, Khatyad, ManmaKalikot, Dailekha, Surkhet, Nepaljung)
- Cartage ( Samsung SCX-4623 series, Cannon -328, Brother-DCP-L25400W, Cannon -3110, Cannon -2900, Etc)
- Support schools for STEAM education Item (Detail breakdown of STEAM education will provide by PACE Nepal)
- Electronic Item (Scanner,Solar, Laptop, printer, camera, Projector, Sound Box, Pen drive, Heater, Dell laptop charger, cartage refill, Multiple, electronic all items, Android mobile etc)
- Visibility Item (Bag, Jacket, T-shirt, Cap, Dairy, pen, carbonate tile, hording board, Banner, Sticker, Poster, Pamphlet etc.
- Plantation (Walnut, appleetc )
- Motorbike maintenance
- Hospitality (Gas, sugar, tea, coffee, glass etc)
- communication ( internet, recharge)
- Hotel Items (Snacks, Tea, Lodging, Fooding, Hall, Projector, Generator, Heater, Electricity, etc)
- Safety items (Masks, Sanitizer, KN95 Masks, Gloves, Helmet, PPE set, Boot etc)
- Agro vet Item ( vegetable seed, plastic house, etc.
- Iron drum for solid west
- Distain 60 Liters
- Consultancy Services
Detail of consultancy services will be sent through email to the interested consultant (firm/personnel) and ToR for the servicer can be received from the office. Eligible interested service/goods provider (consultant firm, individual consultants) are requested to send their Expression of Interest (EOI) along with applicable legal documents and send by [email protected] with following supporting documents no later than 13 January 2022.
- Application letter
- Company/Firm registration certificate
- VAT/PAN registration,
- Tax clearance Certificate (FY 2077/078)
- Company Profile (for consultancy service)
- CVs in hardcopy or can be submitted E copy
Note: Application will not be accepted if the documents are not renewed till FY 2078/079.
If there is any information or clarification needed, please contact PACE Nepal, Jumla PH 087-520241
प्रकाशित मिति : १६ पुष २०७८, शुक्रबार